Wednesday, January 7, 2009

On a Delta flight from San Antonio with a connection through Atlanta, am I allowed to check 2 bags free or 1

On a Delta flight from San Antonio with a connection through Atlanta, am I allowed to check 2 bags free or 1?
I'm traveling on a flight from SAT to Madrid with a connection in Atlanta and thus far I haven't received a great answer from the Delta website. I just want to know if I can check 2 bags free or just one?
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Because your final destination is Madrid, the checked baggage policy for flights between the US and Europe apply. According to Delta's website, this means you can check one bag for no charge and a second bag for $50 if paid online of $55 if paid at the airport.
2 :
You may check one bag free of charge in SAT. A second bag will cost you $55, but you can get a discount by prepaying the second bag online.

Search News