Saturday, August 1, 2009

Space-A flight from Ramstein to San Antonio

Space-A flight from Ramstein to San Antonio?
i cant find the space a schudle so can someone tell me the flight schudle or give me the website. kay? thanks.
San Antonio - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I attached a link to a Space A site. You won't find a schedule. You have to call them. Your chances of a direct flight are slim but not impossible. I wanted to get from Hawaii to SA once and I was going to have to go from Hickam to Travis, wait a few hours, them go from Travis to Wright Patterson, stay there overnight. From there I had two options. Leave to Tinker and wait again before going to Kelly or wait another day and it would be direct from WP to SA. I only had two weeks of leave to use and after deciding it was going to be too much travel time I ended up buying a flight from HI to LAX to SA. Two flights, two carriers but $300 cheaper than the direct. The link has a "here" where you click in the top paragraph that has a bunch of contact numbers for AFB's. You just have to call, tell them where you are planning on going and they will tell you how close they can get you. Good Luck. Hope this helped.

Search News