Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Will 2 hours be enough time to clear customs/immigration at ORD (Chicago O' Hare?)

Will 2 hours be enough time to clear customs/immigration at ORD (Chicago O' Hare?)?
Hi I have a flight booked from Tokyo Narita scheduled to arrive at 3:17pm and then departs from Chicago to San Antonio, TX at 5:30pm. I wanted to know if that is enough time to clear all the hoopla (customs, etc) and make it to my gate. It is the spring break weekend (the Sunday before I go back to work). There is another outbound flight but it's a good 4 hours later. If I miss it, will I be able to take the next one or do I go Standby? Thanks so much.
Packing & Preparation - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
possible depends on airline
2 :
watch this you tube video its for international arrivals in chicago it done for united airlines but it might help you also this one (its in japensnes subttitles but you can still get the idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLqAiYU9VAc also this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILL4DIEVY_g
3 :
Two hours should be fine if your original flight is close to on-time. I've never had a problem making a connection in Chicago with that much time between flights from Europe to the US.

Search News